|1.Set up a user account online with www.datatracks.com.sg||–+|
Set up a user account with DataTracks which you can then access with your login id and password. One user account is all you need, whether you are an Accounting Firm covering several filing entities or a Holding company covering several subsidiaries.
|2.Set up as many companies or filing entities as you want||–+|
Set up one or more companies/ filing entities for which you want XBRL documents to be prepared. You can add more companies/ filing entities later. Also you can deactivate or reactivate a company/filing entity) at any time.
|3.Upload input documents for each company (or filing entity)||–+|
The files/data provided by you are hosted at secure data centers.
- Choose the company/filing entity for which you want XBRL documents to be prepared.
- Indicate how you would provide your inputs. Your financial statements can be fully prepared in MS Word, MS Excel or PDF.
- Upload the inputs against each company /filing entity for each financial year.
- Review your upload/update for accuracy and submit the file online.
|4.Choose your turnaround time/price, pay and get a job ticket||–+|
- DataTracks offers a range of prices payable for a choice of turnaround times.
- Choose the deadline you prefer. The price payable for the service you require and for the turnaround time you have desired, will be indicated.
- Pay by a credit card or wire transfer. We support several popular payment gateways. We will notify you of successful receipt of funds and allocate a ticket reference to track the progress of your work.
- Progress tracking can be done by logging into your user account. We will notify you by email when your work is completed and the output is ready for you to download.
|5.Download your XBRL document for filing with ACRA ||–+|
- You will receive an email notification when the output is ready for download.
- Log in to your account. Download the XBRL instance document. File with ACRA.
- Your XBRL instance document will be available for download for a maximum of three years from the date of creation.
- If you need clarifications or changes, log in to leave a message for us. We will contact you to provide the inputs you require and if necessary, modify the output based on your Accountants’ or your requirements.