- We receive and store any information you enter on our website or give us in any other way. The information we receive from you helps us personalise and continually improve your experience at DataTracks.
- We provide the information to our parent and to our trusted partners who work for us under extremely strict confidentiality agreements. These companies may use your personal information to help us communicate with you about offers from us and our marketing partners. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information
- We may share information with any person (a) to comply with law or (b) to protect against, prevent or investigate actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions
- We do not knowingly share information with any person for marketing purposes.
- We may share with third parties certain pieces of aggregated, non-personal information, such as the number of users who searched for a particular term, for example, or how many users clicked on a particular advertisement. Such information does not identify you individually.
- We take reasonable precaution to keep your personal information secure. Our security procedures mean that we may occasionally request proof of identity from you.
- While this policy states our standards for maintenance of data and our efforts to meet them, we are not in a position to guarantee these standards. There may be factors beyond our control that may result in disclosure of data. As a consequence, we disclaim any representations relating to maintenance or nondisclosure of data.
- We maintain this site out of India. This web site and its usage is subject to the laws and jurisdiction of India. If you access this web site from any place outside India, you are responsible for compliance with all local laws.
- Any claim against us must be made within one year from the cause of such action
- This constitutes the entire set of terms for the usage of this site.If any part of these terms is invalid, such invalid part shall be ignored and the remainder construed as valid and applicable